New clients often come to us feeling overwhelmed by a business or personal financial challenge, such as:
- The acquisition or sale of commercial property
- The departure or recruiting of key employees
- Executive compensation packages
- The retirement of an owner
- A role change within a family business
- Fair compensation of family members active in the business
- Being approached by outside purchasers
- A fundamental disagreement among owners
- The transfer of an estate
- Concern about investment performance
It’s often not too late for us to step in and help; we’re good at resolving crises. But the best solutions are devised before big changes occur. That’s why so many of our new clients tell us they wish they’d met with us sooner.
Is it time for you to contact us? We think so.