Get To Know Your Team
The Global Financial Steward® (GFS) designation is the financial service industry’s first leadership and stewardship designation. As a Global Financial Steward we undergo extensive training utilizing a new body of research called Leader Metrics® which provides a framework that can be used to substantiate multiple professional standards of care including fiduciary, governance and project management.
It guides us and has many components, including:
- Managing all of our current resources with wisdom and integrity
- Consistently educating ourselves with knowledge from reliable sources
- Considering how and why our decisions impact those around us
- Removing the fears and myths and masks that stymie our intentions
- Understanding the relationship between money and other areas of our lives
- Taking personal accountability for how we gather and use our financial resources – money, tangible assets, human capital (earnings potential), time, legacies, and more
- Invoking universal abundance with respect and responsibility
- Learning to view money as a currency, a tool, without judgment labels attached
As an independent financial services firm, we are not required to push product or meet quotas, which means that our professionals have the freedom to apply their broad and seasoned experience toward meeting the individual needs of our clients. In addition, our financial professionals have completed extensive educational programs and hold designations recognized as standards of excellence in the industry.
Learn more about our
COMMITMENT to EDUCATION.